cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my activation date

pjohn21

Change my activation date

Hello Plusnet 

I have already spoken to customer services to ask for my order to be delayed till Friday 2nd August 2019 I have received e-mail and text message saying my appointment has been changed till 2nd August I am confused i'm very sure I don't need Openreach to visit my address.. all I would like is for my activation date to be changed from 29th July to 2nd August 

Thanks 

Paul

7 REPLIES 7
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Change my activation date

Apologies for the poor wording on the ticket. This does appear to be regarding an activation as opposed to an engineer visit.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
pjohn21

Hello Harry
Has this been changed in the correct way will my plusnet service be remotely activated on 2nd August

Thank you
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That's correct. I would expect your phone and broadband connections to activate on 02/08/19 any time up until midnight.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
pjohn21

Afternoon I know its early days for my activation can you please check if my order has been committed for 2nd August
Thanks
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @pjohn21, I've checked this for you and sent confirmation of the committed date for your account for you.

I hope this helps.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
pjohn21

Thank you Harry for replying back to me fast that's what you call very good customer service

5th August is perfect 

Thank you 

Paul

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem Paul, let us know if there's anything else we can help with Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet