cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cease order moved forwards. How do I let Plusnet know?

Lizizzard
Dabbler

Cease order moved forwards. How do I let Plusnet know?

I ordered my new broadband over a week ago, but was told there was a cease order on the line. Managed to get Sky to move it forwards a couple of days, but have been tearing my hair out trying to contact plusnet to let them know that things can get moving sooner.  I work from home part of the week and am going to be without broadband while the changeover happens, obviously want it to get underway asap.  How do I contact them online?  Please don't say phone them as I've called so many times and never got though!

5 REPLIES 5
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: Cease order moved forwards. How do I let Plusnet know?

Hi @Lizizzard,

Thank you for contacting us, I can see the current cease order on the line is going through for the 19th April. If Sky has agreed to change the date to sooner than this then you can reply to this post to let us know. There is already a ticket on the account that will be released once the cease is completed.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Lizizzard
Dabbler

Thank you. Got them to agree to end the cease on 17th April. I know it’s only a couple of days, but need to get the ball rolling ASAP.
Lizizzard
Dabbler

I’ve not heard back. I now have no internet and have heard nothing from Plusnet. Are you now processing my order? When should I expect a router etc?
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

HI there. Thank you for your message. I'm in the process of placing your orders manually for you - thank you for letting us know that the service has ceased from your side. Chris -  Leeds.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
Lizizzard
Dabbler

I’ve had an email to say I’ll be connected on 26th April, but no router yet. Can you advise please?