Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

FIXED
zena
Dabbler

Re: Cashback

hi. when i click on your link i get this.

Sorry, but something isn't right

There was a problem with your question. Please check and try again
zena
Dabbler

do you remember the number you called? ive had no joy in getting this sorted yet!

zena
Dabbler

im still not sorted yet either, and also in the vulnerable group. shielding till at least june 30th. finances taken a massive hit (as id imagine most have) my router also doesn't work properly. im going to look into being released from contract on grounds of not being provided the service they advertised if its not sorted soon. not being able to get internet connection outside of the small room the router is in is a joke!

jlog
Grafter

Hi,
It’s been over 3 weeks since I placed my order to join Plusnet and I’ve not received any mails regarding my cashback (tbh I can’t remember if the offer was cashback or a prepaid card). Would it be possible to check my account please?
Cheers,
Jamie
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @zena

I have updated your account here  about your cash back.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
zena
Dabbler

hi, i got your email. your link does not work, this is what i get trying to access it 

Help Assistant

There was an error

We were unable to access your ticket information.

View wizard

zena
Dabbler

Help Assistant

Sorry, but something isn't right

There was a problem with your question. Please check and try again

There was an error

We were unable to access your ticket information.

neildry9

I too am still awaiting my Cashback. I have had the email and I claimed on the the 30th April 2020. "We aim to get them out ASAP but allow up to 30 days", the confirmation email stated.
It still has not been delivered and tomorrow is Day 36!!
Is it really a cheque you send out? We are in 2020! I thought cheques went out with the Ark! Why not a simple Bank Transfer as you have all our Bank Details?
But anything would be nice, as promised.
neildry9

No, I've just checked a screenshot and it does say a "£70 Reward Card" on the application form when joining. Phewww!
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @neildry9

Welcome to forum.

Sorry to hear that. We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/.

I can see that reward was claimed on 30th of April as stated by you. If you have not received this card, please contact purecard as per FAQ

"4. If I don't receive my Plusnet Reward Card who do I contact?

If you've claimed online and your card hasn't arrived within 30 days please contact the Plusnet Reward Card Service team:

Call 0800 587 1995† or email plusnet@purecard.com."

They will be able to track your card or issue new one if that will be needed.

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

zena
Dabbler

hi, just had an email from 

Noor Salih

stating that i did not sign up via the cash back deal, this is wrong, i absolutely did sign up via the cash back deal, there were issues with my account and i had to sort them over the phone, i asked wether i would still be getting the cash back that i signed up for and was told yes. i also note that £22.99 has been taken out of my account. i was told that the monthly cost was £19.99. 

i request that you pul up all the recording of the phone conversations to verify this this  

really, not very happy with the atrocious service so far

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @zena,

I will look into this for you and I have firstly requested we listen to the sales call. Once I have the result I will personally get back to you here, as I have taken ownership of your complaint. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
zena
Dabbler

hi. 

i have received the cash back check now thank you. 

still no word on why i am being charged £22.99 per month instead of the £19.99 per month that i signed up for. 

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @zena,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I can see that agent took ownership of this case. You can view and add comments on this ticket.

zena
Dabbler

hi. 

that link doesn't work