cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

BG2Face

Cashback

My fibre broadband went live on 02/04/20, and I haven't received the e-mail from you to enable me to claim my £75 cashback.
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Cashback

I think the emails come after 10 days or so.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BG2Face

Thank you
Rodd
Dabbler

Don’t bank on getting the email, I didn’t. Plusnet also tried to wriggle out of it saying I didn’t ask for the deal, which is a blatant lie as I called directly from visiting their website on January 31st and requested the £26.99 fibre extra cash back deal. Which reflects on my bill. They’re now going as far as to have my original call listened to and checked that I actually mention it. They stink!!!
I have 25k followers on Twitter, 20k on Fb and 7K on Instagram. I will be posting a review on my blog if this isn’t rectified.
nikkic92

Im in the exact same position ! i dont see how they can say they need to listen to my call to check i specifically asked for it when the deal was clearly advertised as £26.99 with £75 cash back !  

rodd1000s

Well they never called me back like I was told, and ive tried to call them but just can’t get through. They seem to be playing the game of ignore it and hope we’ll go away. That’s is NOT going to happen.
nikkic92

no i wont be letting it go either - they only reason i went with plus net rather than a different provider was due to the £75 cash back being the best deal at the time ! 

so frustrating that you have to chase them for something that they are clearly advertising as a deal ! 

rodd1000s

I agree, it really is rotten tactics, particularly in such desperate times. I see they are on here replying to other posts, they’re just choosing to ignore everything related to the cash back.