cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback?

baynesacco

Cashback?

Back in August When I joined plusnet there was an offer with £75 cashback, that I chose. However, I haven't received further communication, and it looks like I should have got an email with instructions shortly after joining. Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?
Many thanks,

Roberto
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Cashback?

Hi Roberto,

I'm sorry to see you've not received an email to claim your cashback. Unfortunately due to the length of time it has been (Over 2 months) the cashback has been forfeit in line with our terms and conditions/FAQs Here. If you've chased this up previously with us within the 2 months of your service going live, can you let us know so we can investigate further?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
baynesacco

Hi Gandalf,

Thank you for your reply.
I'm very disappointed. At no time in the sign-up process was I told how I would be given my cashback, so I wasn't especially expecting an email with instructions on how to claim it. I really have no time in my life, at present, to chase all the instances of bad customer service I'm experiencing way too frequently. This cashback issue was not at the top of my list, in the mistaken belief tat if I'm locked into a contract for a year and a half, I could get it resolved one way or another. So no, I haven't flagged the fact that plusnet failed to send me the correct information at the right time within the 2 months of the service going live. However, I will certainly remember all this when it's time to choose a service provider.

Kind regards,

Roberto
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @baynesacco

Thanks for coming back to us.

I've checked whether we sent you the cashback email for your cashback claim and provided further information here.

Best wishes

Dave

baynesacco

Hi Dave,

Thank you for checking. Unfortunately I've never received the email from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com in my inbox, it's not there. Not in my gmail inbox, not in my plusnet inbox.

Of course, you may think I've erased it - I can just claim I haven't, even if it is just my word. 

Kind regards,

Roberto

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Roberto,

I've added a reply onto your support ticket you'd be able to view and respond to by going Here which I hope helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet