cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

FIXED
Lawsdavid

Re: Cashback

I have also not recieved an email regarding cashback. I have just contacted your company to be told there is nothing that can be done. Totally unacceptable i see it has happened to a lot of people.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Lawsdavid,

I am sorry to hear you have not received your cashback and for the inconvenience this has caused. I can see that you have escalated to a manager to look into your complaint and I have emailed the manager handling your escalation to give you a call as soon as they have investigated this further. It will likely be at some point tomorrow.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
weraa94

Hello,

I have also not received an email regarding the cashback. Plusnet was meant to be incredible with customer service, but so far I have only had problems with this broadband supplier - starting from not receiveing a router and so being unable to use the internet for nearly a week, which caused me trouble with personal business that I desperately needed the internet for (after a phone call and a promise of "resending the router as next day delivery" I have received it 4 days later... Luckily I was issued a credit for the days lost) and through to being unable to use the internet properly around the house (which was solved after switching channels, which I have never had to do with any previous broadbands) now I am faced with the promised cashback that was never sent to me. Could you please sort this issue immediately? Before you say an email was sent to me with a voucher - I check my email including spam daily and I can assure you I have never received an email regarding my cashback.

I would appreciate a quick response.

Tags (2)
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi weraa94,

I am sorry to hear this.

As you signed up through Uswitch, you would need to contact them directly to claim the cashback. In these circumstances, the cashback isn't provided by Plusnet.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
stubils

I too have taken out your broadband (a couple of weeks ago on the 10th feb) & still haven't see any cashback emails.

please can someone kindly look into it for me?

many thanks

Stuart

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @stubils

I can see that you've recently been in contact with our Support teams, who have resolved this.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know!

Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm trying to get my £75 cashback reward, noone is replying on your forums, or twitter and I haven't received my email.

stubils

Thanks Katie 

yes - all sorted, thanks for your prompt reply

stubils

if you give them a call, they will sort it for you.

I spoke to the chap on the phone - who gave me another number & they sorted it for me over the phone without any fuss.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll have to give them a call after work because I can't get anyone to respond anywhere else haha. Award winning customer service.

Cpyke

I have same problem , went live 12/2/20 and was told cash back in 3 weeks it’s now over 6
zena
Dabbler

hi. 

im struggling to see where else i can ask this so sorry if its in the wrong place

i am also wanting to know how to get my cash back. 

ive not had any emails and its been over 30 days now since my line was connected.

thank you 

rodd1000s

Haven’t received my cash back either. I’ve called customer services and was told someone would call me back last week, but I’ve still not had a call. They ignore my messages on here and emails direct to them. I’m in the vulnerable group and rely heavily on outside help so my finances are extremely important to me to get by. Im thinking of logging a complaint with ofcom and trading standards as this looks like a common problem now. So many reporting the same, it’s disgraceful behaviour in such desperate times.
SP1

I’ve not had any emails either in inbox or junk mail box regarding the cashback. We joined last month. Please can someone look into it for us. Thanks,
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @SP1, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're yet to receive the cashback redemption email. I've looked into this for you and although I can't confirm my findings via this support channel I've updated a ticket on your account which can be seen here.
This should have also been sent as an email notification to you.

If there's anything else we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.