cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

stuartm23

Cashback

Hi

I took the offer for a cashback cheque. I signed up and completed the offer and received the email to confirm my details.

However it has been a while now and still no cashback.

Can anyone from plusnet advise?

Regards

10 REPLIES 10
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Cashback

Hi there, how long ago did you complete the form on the email?

I ask as the cheques usually go out in the following 30 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stuartm23

18th aug. So am I right it would come through this week ish?

Cheers

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Not quite, counting on from then today is day 19, in other words we'd expect you to receive it by the 17th.

Please drop us a reply back onto this post if that doesn't happen.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Killoch
Hooked

I also signed up online through the plus net website for the 12 month free broadband with £75 cashback offer at the beginning of August 2016. I phoned them today to enquire about my cashback to be told that my contract is for 18 months and there were no cashback deals at the time. I have a screenshot of the offer but they still refuse to pay out. I haven't received any emails regarding cashback at all. I am not happy as I wouldn't have signed up to plusnet if it wasn't for the deal. My next course of action is OFCOM as I have enough evidence to support my claim.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @Killoch

Leave this with me for now, I'm looking in to this further for you.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for your patience.

The screenshot you've posted does advise of a cashback offer on 03/08/16, and we did have a £75 cashback offer that started on 03/08/16. However you appear to have signed your account up on 02/08/16 and there was no £75 cashback offer running at this time.

Please can you also confirm which affiliate you signed up through?

Thanks.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Killoch
Hooked

I did sign up on the 2nd of August and the offer at the time was £75 cashback otherwise I would not have signed up.
Killoch
Hooked

I signed up through the plusnet website after speaking to a member of the team over the phone who told me that I would only get the cashback if I signed up online.
Killoch
Hooked

I have attached a picture of the offer I should have earlier. The offer was £50 cashback (thought it was 75 - sorry). The offer ran from 28th July till middle of August. As you said I applied on 2nd of August so I am due £50 cashback.
Killoch
Hooked

Sorry I cut off date at bottom when offer ended.