cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback not received

eab1

Cashback not received

Hi.

I have joined Plusnet on 27th of Oct 2019 and still have not received promised 75 pound cashback. Could anyone chase that up for me please so I can get an email and be able to claim it please? It would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Cashback not received

Hi @eab1 and welcome to the Community Forums.

I've looked into your account in regards to cashback and although I can't answer your query via this support channel I've raised a ticket on your account with information regarding the cashback for you.
The ticket I've raised can be seen here.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @eab1, in regards to your cashback.

I can confirm I've looked into your account further and updated the ticket below with steps I'll be taking from here to help resolve this issue for you. The ticket I've raised on your account can be found here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you raise me a ticket too? My thread is just being ignored compared to everyone else's.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for getting in touch. I can see you've contacted one of our other support channels and this issue has since been addressed for you and if currently being resolved. If there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.