cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback hasn't turned up and no phone to ring in!!

ElFulf

Cashback hasn't turned up and no phone to ring in!!

Hi All,

Frustrating scenario I need some advice with. I sent off as per the email for my £50 cashback having got broadband services from PlusNet - 30 days come and go, no sign in the post.

I get in touch with webchat who say they'll ask marketing to confirm it hasn't got there (something to do with my address format, we think they might have sent it to the wrong place) and then it can be sent to the correct address.

I then get an email saying to ring the rewards line: "I have now heard back from our marketing team who have informed me that you will need to contact our rewards team on 0800 587 2013 to confirm the status of your rewards card." - even though in the original chat, I was advised that it should just be a case of sending a new one out, with the following email:

Reason for escalation: Reward card has not arrived. Possibly due to incorrect address format

Has the KBMS process been followed?:yes

Has the cashback tracker been checked?:yes

Action required from Marketing: Please resend. Correct address format is...

And here's the problem: I don't have access to a phone. I know right, but long story short: no I can't borrow a friends etc., I don't have access to one verbatim.

Live chat are saying they can't talk to the Rewards lot or marketing (?!) to understand what additional information they may need me to confirm, and that there is no email address I can chat with.

Can someone please help in this situation?! It's very frustrating that I can't sort this out simply.

Thanks in advance!
El

5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Cashback hasn't turned up and no phone to ring in!!

Sorry to hear this.

We'll get this chased up for you and update you as soon as we can

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
ElFulf

You're a superstar - thank you so much!

ElFulf

Hi Matthew, Just a quick one - reward card has turned up! I'm not sure if this is down to something you were able to do on my behalf etc., but movement only happened once you had responded on this thread, so I presume so! (Every other avenue still insisting I ring in....) In any case, thank you once again!

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Glad to hear you have received the reward card @ElFulf.

Don't hesitate to let us know if we can help with anything else

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hi,

A warm welcome to the forums.

Going a little off topic, a telephone handset is an essential diagnostic tool. If at some point you encounter broadband performance issues, the first thing you’ll need is a phone handset to check the state of the phone line.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.