cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change products

AngM

Cant change products

Hello, I'm told online I can't change any product as order in progress. I was out of contract and I changed to a new contract some days ago to the offer I was given, but I could not change the phone package. I have International phone package but there is no point me having it as I have discovered that you do not include the only country I need to call, which is Malta. So I've been paying this phone package for no reason. I would like to change it to Anytime UK home and mobile.

Also, I would like you to check the speed I'm getting as I don't think I'm getting the right speed. Also am I actually getting Fibre ? Because I checked on this website https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/telephoneHome as suggested by someone else elsewhere  which told me "The premise/line is associated with exchange which is NOT part of current fibre priority programme.".  I think the package in supposed to have is called "unlimited fibre extra". Sorry I'm not technologically minded and don't really understand this stuff.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
AngM

Re: Cant change products

Also I seem to be paying more for broadband/phone than other people and I don't know why.

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: Cant change products

If you’ve changed to a new contract then the order in progress is likely the pending contract. Contracts go through on the next billing date and your price should change then to the new price you’ve agreed. 

Once the contract change has completed you should then be able to change your call plan afterwards.

The current fibre priority programme refers to fibre to the property (FTTP) which Plusnet don’t offer apart from a handful of people on a trial long ago. What are your estimated speeds for VDSL (Clean) from that BT broadband checker link you’ve posted?