cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling move

bendougherty

Cancelling move

Hi,

I've been in the process of moving away from Plusnet to another provider and was due to change over on the 14th of April. Due to the Coronavirus situation and needing to work from home I've cancelled that order today to avoid potentially having no connection for a time.

I received an email from plusnet confirming that the cancellation had been stopped (Although this only mentions my home phone, not broadband).

Then a couple of hours later I've received another email saying I'm leaving again. Could someone verify that my broadband connection is 100% not being cancelled. Worried that if it does get cut off and an openreach visit is required that I'll be without a broadband connection for quite a while, the 4G signal in my area is very poor so tethering isn't an option, so I'd be unable to work.

1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Cancelling move

Hello @bendougherty,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and I apologise for the frustration caused by the multiple emails sent regarding the closure of your account etc. I'm sure at this time it must be stressful and I apologise for that. I've checked over the account and an our suppliers systems and can confirm there is no order for your services to be ceased or transferred at this current time. 

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Thanks.