cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled home phone order

acherrie8

Cancelled home phone order

Hello,

I made an order for fibre unlimited broadband 2 days ago and today received an email saying the home phone order was cancelled, with no further explanation.

I have tried reaching the provisioning department by phone but I don't have time to hold on the 60 mins waiting time. 

I am moving into a new property. Having looked at similar threads it seems the problem may be that the existing provider at the house has refused permission for the line to be taken over by PlusNet, but this can easily be solved.

Please can someone look into this and resolve it as quickly as possible as I can't afford any further delay to the broadband installation at the property.

Thanks,

Andrew

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Cancelled home phone order

@acherrie8

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch and I Am sorry to hear that your order cancelled. I have had a look into this for you and have responded on a ticket on your account as the details are account specific. You can view the details here

If you need any further assistance feel free to get back in touch.

acherrie8

Hi Warwick,

Thank you for the quick response and the explanation.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Just let us know if you require any further assistance @acherrie8

As mentioned on the ticket, we'll update you once the cease has gone through and we have been able to place the order.

Best wishes

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team