cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation not properly processed

Sjwhite26

Cancellation not properly processed

Hi

i put in motion a request to switch phone and fibre to Plusnet from BT on Sunday, On Monday BT countered with an excellent offer so I phoned to cancel the Plusnet switch.

it appears that unfortunately only the phone order has been cancelled and although my account is closed with Plusnet, the basic access I have shows I am now on a fibre product with no phone.  I have received confirmation of the phone transfer being cancelled, but not the fibre.  Can a mod sort this out please, I don't want my broadband moving.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Cancellation not properly processed

Moderators are customers with no special access to accounts.

Hopefully a staff member will pick this up soon.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Sjwhite26

Sorry and thank you

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We cancelled the phone order and as this was a linked order, the fibre order cancelled automatically a day or so later. This is still showing as cancelled and we have no other orders in place to take over your service(s).

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Sjwhite26

Thank you.  Can you let me know when I can expect my refund.  It was requested last Monday, but hasn't appeared in my pending transactions yet which is surprising.  Can I have a date for when this will be processed please.

Sjwhite26

Still waiting for my refund and answer to my earlier post.  Can't get on chat and not willing to wait 45 minutes on hold for something that should have been processed last week.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

I think plusnet state 10 working days for refunds but you will probably have to keep pestering them to get it!

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi Sarah, I can see the refund was processed a while ago, sorry there were some initial issues. Hope it arrived to you safely. If you need any more assistance please don't hesitate to contact us

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team