cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my order please!

ragnhildynde

Cancel my order please!

Hi!

I ordered a broadband for my new home about a month or two ago, which has not yet been installed, and I wish to cancel my order. That is all I want, to just cancel it. Yet it is not possible to do so on the website, and I can neither remove my card information, so that you can continue taking a monthly payment for something I have never used. Every morning I start by calling customer service, and I never get through. I am desperate, all I want is to have my mornings to myself again. I just want to get out of this service and never have anything to do with Plusnet ever again. And what happens after being on hold, every day, for twenty minutes, thirty, forty? "Call failed" and it hangs up, and I have to start anew, endlessly, and if I have to listen to any more of that disgusting pop music I will literally loose my mind. Please please please just let me talk to a human being and cancel my order, that is all I ask, because I can't do this anymore.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 260

Re: Cancel my order please!

You cannot cancrl via the forum. Ring Customer Options on 0800 0132632.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: Cancel my order please!

Hi there!

I'm really sorry for the delay with your order and for the difficulties you've had trying to get in touch with us.

I'm afraid we can't take a cancellation request online so you'll need to ring the cancellations team on 0800 013 2632. 

I've however looked into the delay and I see it's currently with our suppliers to complete the work required to get you online. I've chased this up with our suppliers helpdesk and the agent's advised we should have an update by 18th October.

We'll provide an update next week as soon as we know more.

I do hope you decide to stay with us as at this stage it may take longer to get up and running with another provider. 

If you have further queries, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet