cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we pick a start date?

chrisfletcher86

Can we pick a start date?

I'm out of the country at the moment but signing up ready to move into my first home. I have a move in date and I'd like to start service on that day, but signup for phone and broadband seems to indicate that plusnet will 'do things ASAP'.

Is it possible to pick a date later in the process as it is with other ISPs?

I don't want to cut the current residents off from their phone and broadband, but I don't want to wait until I move in to find theres a multiple week wait either.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Can we pick a start date?

Hello @chrisfletcher86

Yep. We'll be able to set a date for the services to go live. I can't guarantee that we'll be able to choose the day you request, however, we'll certainly be able to delay the activation/installation by a reasonable amount of time.

Once you've an account setup, please feel free to let me know and I'll amend the required by date for you.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
chrisfletcher86

@Anoush Are you saying place the order as normal then message you? My move in date is the 23rd of Jan, so the date is a couple of weeks away now.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Pretty much. I believe you should be able to choose a date as part of the order process.

Either way, if you send me a private message once the account is set up I'll see what I can do.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button