Did you mean: 

Can't log into my account

FIXED
Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Can't log into my account

Hi, 

I signed up to plusnet transferring from John Lewis all to take place on the 30th November. There was a problem to start with caused by jl putting a stop on the line from the 30th, eventually the original application was cancelled and I reapplied. Should now be OK, confirmation email arrived but trying to log into my account which is not yet live I get a message saying there is a problem with my phone line???? What now?

Chris 

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Can't log into my account

Hi Chris.

I've checked your order and it's progressing fine for the 30th November.

Not sure why our automated system has raised that internal ticket, but I've closed it.

Regarding being unable to login to your account, could you post up a screenshot showing what you see when you try to login?Make sure you hide any sensitive information like your username.

Thanks,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

Not sure about screenshot 🤔 after putting in my username etc. I get a message saying my account is still being processed 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

As your account isn't fully active yet, I'd expect it to look a little different from a fully activated one.

While I've not activated the account, I've progressed the status, do you notice any change when you login?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Looks OK now, thanks, 

Chris. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Glad to hear that Chris!

Not long now until the transfer.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet