Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Renew Line Rental Saver

molerat
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Can't Renew Line Rental Saver

Clicked on the link in the reminder e-mail (which is the same link as posted in replies to the same problem from other people) and get

You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members will not be able to do this for you either.

• Our system may be updating. Please try again later.
  • If you find you can't add Line Rental Saver again, let us know using the Help Assistant

12 REPLIES 12
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Can't Renew Line Rental Saver

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @molerat

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to renew your line rental saver through your members portal.

This is a known issue and our team is working on resolving this matter. In the meantime, to renew your line rental saver please contact our Customer Options Team.

Call our CustomOptionsion Team on 0800 013 2632, they are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-7pm and on Sunday 9am-6pm.

Best wishes.

molerat
Rising Star

It seems that I cannot "renew" LRS due to my switching to fibre before renewing.  It can't be fixed so a mess of a workaround has to be done in refunding my first month of full line rental over a period through bill credits then buying a new LRS once my current LRS period expires putting my dates out of sync.  What a mess your system is in !

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @molerat

I do apologise that we are currently having issues with renewing your line rental saver.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

molerat
Rising Star

I have replied to the ticket

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @molerat

Thank you for responding back to my ticket. I have updated your ticket, you can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

molerat
Rising Star

Still can't get line rental saver.  Yesterday the message was a bill was being prepared and LRS would be available later.  Today, after the bill is available, the old message was back.

You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members will not be able to do this for you either.

• Our system may be updating. Please try again later.
  • If you find you can't add Line Rental Saver again, let us know using the Help Assistant.

To add insult to injury my bill and account is a complete mess.  I am being charged for UL BB at £10.99 instead of fibre at a discount.  My on line account shows the same and having me on an 18 mth contract when I am on a 12mth contract as witnessed by the mailings I have received.

Please sort this mess.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @molerat,

I have spoken with a member of our Sales and Retentions team to give you a call with a potential work around. My colleague ([CSA Removed]) will be in touch in the next couple of hours to discuss this further with you. 

If you miss the call, or it isn't a convenient time, please just drop me a line and we'll rearrange.

Best wishes,

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (and OP PM'ed) as per Forum rules.

molerat
Rising Star

Have been contacted and hopefully now sorted Thumbs_Up

molerat
Rising Star

A quick question semi related.  I now have a new broadband account set up to get round this problem so do I need to do anything about my account on here or do you link me by my e-mail address ?

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @molerat,

I'm glad to see that the issue seems to be resolved.

I'm afraid the account username you entered when signing up your forum account cannot be changed however, I have updated our internal system with your new service ID. If you are referring to your forum name, you can raise this with a moderator to look towards changing name. @Mav @Strat @dvorak

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
molerat
Rising Star

As long as my ID on here is linked to my broadband/phone account then all is OK thanks.