cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i speed up fibre delivery?

FIXED
mhr

Can i speed up fibre delivery?

I replaced my ee internet with plus net over the bank holiday weekend, but I've been without internet since then my estimated delivery time is 16th may, are the any possible ways for me to speed up the process or is it out of plusnets' hands.
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Can i speed up fibre delivery?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Fix

Hello @mhr I am sorry to hear you are not pleased with the live date and wish to get connected sooner with ourselves

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by following this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

Fibre activations are dependant on engineer resource from Openreach I'm afraid as they need to activate the service at your local cabinet. It's likely that the 16th is the earliest available date for an engineer to activate your services and we wouldn't be able to bring this forward.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mhr

Thanks for the speedy response, i guessed OpenTable engineer availability was the reason for the slow service. I appreciate your help none the less thanks
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Just let us know if you need anything else @mhr

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team