cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone at plusnet tell me when my broadband switchs to them

whalefish30

Can anyone at plusnet tell me when my broadband switchs to them

Hi, so i purchased plusnet broadband which im switching from talktalk, now I've had emails from talktalk confirming my contract ends with them on the 5/10 but nothing from plusnet but 3 text messages about it being delayed but have not given me any dates, I've been on the phone to plusnet and you couldn't give me any information of what was going on due to the bt website being to slow or something so we agreed that he would email me back with some information as to what is going on, that didn't happen....

You have now sent me the router, i have no idea when my package begins on your website it still says order being processed.

TalkTalk have offered me a far better deal now and in all honesty at least they have contacted me to let me know whats going on, so i say this plusnet your customer service sucks and i'm very disappointed with the lack of information etc i'm now left worried that i'm going to be left with no internet.

Plusnet username is <moved to an area accessible to Plusnet> 

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Can anyone at plusnet tell me when my broadband switchs to them

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Order

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Hi there,

From what I can see we've sent you an email on the 21st September confirming your switch is due to take place on the 5th October. If you can't find this email then you can view a copy logged Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
whalefish30

Talktalk has now cut us off awaiting for Plusnet to connect us, when switching providers I thought it was only a couple mins downtime.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 258

@whalefish30 It can be up to midnight of your switch date for the system to fully integrate, but could be earlier. At least the transfer is going through.

John