cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cahsback offer

arosufinsen

Cahsback offer

Dear Plusnet,

I joined Plusnet a few months ago and I got by "broadband is ready to go" mail the 2nd of September. I joined because of the £70 cashback offered to new customers on your website back in Summer, however, I have not received this cashback since then.

Can you please let me know what to do and how to receive the money.

Kind regards,

Alex

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Cahsback offer

Hi @arosufinsen thanks for getting in touch.

I have taken a look into this for you and provided a more detailed response relating to your cashback here.

Please do get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
arosufinsen

Dear LaurenB,

Thanks for getting back to me about this. I have looked through my mails (both personal and the plusnet mail) and cannot find any signs of receiving a mail from the rewards team. As I check my mail several times I day I would have noticed a mail saying "reward". I have therefore not been able to redeem any link or contact Plusnet about it within these 2 months you mention. Please resend a new mail as I never received the other mail.

Happy new year and kind regards,

Alex

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @arosufinsen

I'm afraid as per the ticket on your account from Lauren it's not possible for us to resend it.

From what we can see the e-mail was sent out so it may be worth checking your spam/junk folder to see if it ended up there as we do advise this in our FAQ's here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
arosufinsen

Dear Matthew,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did indeed check my spam folder as well, but there was no sign of the mail. Could you send me a screenshot of the page where you see that the mail has been sent?

I am just trying to understand how I missed this mail as I screen my incoming mails daily.

Thanks and kind regards,

Alex

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @arosufinsen,

I have attached a screenshot of the email via a support ticket on your account. Please click here to view my response and the attachment.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team