Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabinet now says full after ordering

FIXED
Les872
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Cabinet now says full after ordering

Hi I ordered fibre today after a slot was made available after the cabinet being full for ages but now when I check bt wholesale it says waiting list and it also says a order is due to be complete and I haven't recived any emails from plusnet saying there's a problem so I guess we got the slot and they changed the status of the cabinet or has somebody got it before me?
6 REPLIES 6
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Cabinet now says full after ordering

If it says there's an open order on your line you could be lucky and got in. Hope that's what's happened but may be worth checking up with customer support.

Edit: Just wondered if it's an upgrade to fibre on an existing line or a migration from another supplier, the order could be for the phone line and not the fibre broadband.

Les872
Grafter

Yea fingers crossed they also changed the date on it from 29th to 3rd so that's a good sign I guess. Also we are already with plusnet adsl moving to fibre extra (no phone).
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hello there and welcome aboard.

I've just checked your order for you and it's all looking good.

Can you let us know how it goes tomorrow?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Les872
Grafter

Well the Hub One is set up and ready to go just waiting on Openreach to switch us over. Hopefully it all goes well
Les872
Grafter

Fix

Great news! the change happened around 4pm I'm getting between 75 - 80 meg download and 17 - 20 upload! its so much difference from 5 download and less than 1 upload haha cheers guys.

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Nice Cool

I think I was getting 0.8Mb download and can't remember the upload before we changed to Fibre.