cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband still not activated, no communication and unable to reach customer service.

Lisabasty123

Broadband still not activated, no communication and unable to reach customer service.

Can someone please advise me what to do, I signed up on the 18th of July for line and fibre broadband. Line connected 2 days later but nothing with broadband. I called last week (1 hr 40 mins on hold) after call they sent out router and said I’d get go live date sent within 72 hours. That was a week ago and still nothing. I’ve tried calling but keep being cut off. I’m not sure what to do from here. Right now I want to cancel and go elsewhere but not sure how to go about it if I can’t speak to anyone!

Thanks, Lisa
3 REPLIES 3
stevenrose86
Hooked

Re: Broadband still not activated, no communication and unable to reach customer service.

I've had similar issues. Sky handed the line over on the 21st of July, but nobody had noticed my account was on hold. Got the router sent out after 2x 1 hour+ phone calls. Made a 3rd hour long phone call on Monday, and have had a text today saying I will be connected by midnight on the 13th!

Lisabasty123

Re: Broadband still not activated, no communication and unable to reach customer service.

I’m still none the wiser, I’ve tried to call 4 times today and just got an automatic response saying call numbers where high and to call back another time. At a loss on what to do. I hope yours is connected successfully Smiley
Whyworry

I'm.in the same boat...
I even posted on here and had no reply either.
I was disconnected a week ago and have spent almostv2hrs a day since then trying to speak to someone.
Finally did today to be told that if you ordered between 12th and 22nd July there was a problem that basically said call closed and nothing happens!
I had to buy unlimited data sim in order to work from.home!
I did get a seemingly very helpful lady today though so I'm hopeful.we may make progress now.
I hope you manage to get through to someone soon.