cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband ordered two weeks ago - no activation date, little information - update please!!

rorybateman70

Broadband ordered two weeks ago - no activation date, little information - update please!!

Not having a great experience from PlusNet I'm afraid - fibre broadband ordered on the 26/9/17, almost 2 weeks ago and my order is still "pending" - no activation date, a struggle to get any updates out of PlusNet - anyone else had this same experience? Could a PlusNet agent please look into my account and provide an activation date for me? Unfortunately will have to cancel later today if this is not resolved as nothing is happening.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband ordered two weeks ago - no activation date, little information - update please!!

Hi there, 

Apologies first of all for the issues with your order. I can see a lot has been going on as per what's been documented on ticket 158988298 and that we're looking into a problem with orders being cancelled by our suppliers. 

I'll make sure we keep checking the progress for you and ensure that we keep you up to date. 

Cheers for your patience. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team