cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband ordered - now the silence??

robinandhayley

Broadband ordered - now the silence??

I ordered broadband on the 27th October 2018,  My 1st payment has been taken however I have been given no updates whatsoever as to when I should be expecting my broadband to go live?  My router hasn't arrived either.

Please, can you let me know what is going on as I picked plus.net on the good feedback I had read, and as of yet I must say i haven't been too impressed with the lack of anything happening from your side other than taking my payment?

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Broadband ordered - now the silence??

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had any updates regarding this.

From reviewing your account it appears that due to a system issue your orders weren't placed automatically.

I've done this for you now and we'll confirm the transfer date as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
robinandhayley

Not the best of start really?  I ordered this last month so again I am still in the dark as to now knowing when I can expect the router, activation etc 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I agree and we're really sorry for the poor start to things with us. I've just added a query to your account to confirm the date that the services are due to transfer over to us: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=184803855 - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team