Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order

FIXED
pug2791
Hooked

Broadband order

Hi,

I placed an order for a new phone and broadband on 10/9.  The payment got taken out the same day (£73.99) and the phone was activated very quickly.  The tracking for the broadband though appears to be stuck on "First payment" and is showing that the first payment of £62.49 is still pending.  The amount is incorrect but the actual payment was taken at order and therefore the process should not have stopped - it suggests that the order has not been placed with BT because of this.  Is it possible to check the order status to see if it is progressing or if for some reason the system has got stuck.

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Broadband order

Moderators Note.

Moved to My Orders
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

Hi @pug2791,

Sorry to hear you haven't had much communication with about your broadband order.

I have checked your account and have created a ticket you view here.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Best wishes,

Maddy

pug2791
Hooked

Many thanks Maddy for checking the order - not sure why the portal isn't showing it but great news it will be online for the weekend.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Just let us know if you need any further assistance @pug2791

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
pug2791
Hooked

Just wanted to let you know that after you told me it would go live on Friday I had a text and email saying the go live would be Saturday.  That was fine.

However, whilst OR enabled the line on Saturday I am assuming PlusNet provisioning don't work weekends as I got the email to say the account was activated at 8:23 this morning.  I am particularly unimpressed that I can be informed go live will be on a Saturday when my suspicion is the people who need to activate the account don't work weekends and so there was no realistic possibility of that happening.  This is a pretty bad service - other ISPs manage to setup accounts before go live but with PlusNet I had to wait over 44 hours for the account to be activated for a line that was already connected by OR.

Sorry, but poor show.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi pug2791, 

I can confirm that we do have people in over the weekend who can do the internal work that is sometimes required to get a line activated. 

I'm very sorry that your took this long - i shall investigate this internally to find out why. 

Could you let us know if you are able to establish a connection, please, as as far as we can see you have not yet attempted to do so? 

Thanks, 

MoR

pug2791
Hooked

Unfortunately as it didn't go live over the weekend and I didn't get the "live" email until this morning I won't be able to test the line until Friday.  Can you confirm why the account was only enabled this morning when BT did the work on Saturday and I was given a Saturday go live date (actually I was given Friday originally in this thread)?  Also, can you confirm I will only be charged for the service from today as I was unable to use it over the weekend as PlusNet did not enable the account?

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @pug2791

I am sorry to hear your did not get our live email until this morning.

I have had a look into your ticket and sent you a detailed ticket in response to your query, you can view this on your members portal by Clicking Here

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

pug2791
Hooked

Hi,

I have responded to the ticket.  Thanks for your help.

Ian