cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order stuck in "Your order is currently being processed" for over 6 weeks

josefkenny

Broadband order stuck in "Your order is currently being processed" for over 6 weeks

I signed up for Plusnet broadband over 6 weeks ago and since then my order status has been stuck as "Your order is currently being processed".

I've called customer service several times a week for the past few weeks to try to get this resolved, but apart from one time when I was able to get through to someone (who promised a call back which I didn't receive), I've just ended stuck on hold for over an hour each time and not getting through to anyone.

The online chat has been utterly useless - they always just say that it can only be taken care of over the phone.

At this point I can see how utterly calamitous Pluspnet customer service is (although I'm starting to think that it simply doesn't exist) and so all I want now is to cancel my order and receive a full refund for what I've already paid for. Hopefully someone from Plusnet will actually read this and will be able to help me rather than just recommending that I call customer service?

6 REPLIES 6
corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Re: Broadband order stuck in "Your order is currently being processed" for over 6 weeks

Good luck. I expect you will find the Plusnet position is that the cancellation period is 14 days from placing the order, and so you'll be locked into the contract. Their billing system is so broken that they won't even be able to refund the payment you have already made even if they wanted to. The support staff are as helpless to do anything as the customers affected are, and are quite busy as a result.

Gazza10

Re: Broadband order stuck in "Your order is currently being processed" for over 6 weeks

Same issue.

I signed up on the 20th November, exactly the same responses got an email the same day stating my order was being processed. Not heard anything since, tried using chat but they say they cant resolve, they say i need to telephone, tried this and states will be waiting at least 60 minutes. no updates, emails etc since the 20th Nov, my contact finishes tomorrow with talktalk which i am starting to regret.

can anyone suggest the best way to get this sorted? hopefully someone from plusnet will read this and respond.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Gazza10 sorry to hear that you have not received an update regarding your services. I have checked your account and updated you on your account here

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get back to me.

happybunny
Grafter

@Satss

What about a response for the OP?  If waiting 6 weeks for customer service isn't enough, you've just ignored their plea for help on their own thread.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@Satss poor form!

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @josefkenny

Thank you for getting in touch I am truly sorry to read about your experience.

I can see that my colleague @Satss called you yesterday and dealt with you directly regarding your query.

If you need further assistance in the future regarding your account we are here to help.