cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order issue

Kinger

Broadband order issue

Hi,
I ordered my broadband package on the 5th of March and I have been debited the full annual line rental charge on the 6th. It has been 11 working days and this evening I have spoken with customer services telephone team to check what is happening as I have not received any communication as to updates on my broadband router delivery. They have informed me that part of my order did not go through and I need to speak to the Provisioning team. After 90 mins holding I have given up. Can a Plusnet member of staff PM me with a solution and if not a refund the amount I was charged for the line rental and I will find an alternative providor.

Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband order issue

Hi there, I've checked your order and I'm sorry to see that the request to activate the line was rejected . It looks to be down to an issue with how the address is listed on your account. 

I've placed a new order to bring the line over to us which should complete within the next couple of days, as soon as it does I'll get a broadband order placed. 

Sorry for the delay and I'll keep you posted. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Kinger

Adam,

Thanks for coming back. Has there been any update on the broadband line and when can I expect to receive the router?

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Kinger

I have updated the open support ticket for you with an update of your broadband and you can view this here

Your router has been sent first class delivery and should be with you shortly.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team