cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order is not completed

Sina

Broadband order is not completed

Hi 

I should have been online since midnight (latest) but this didn't happen. So I was in a chat with One of plusnets agent who told me that there was a delay in my order. So I tried to reach someone in that Department but no one was availiable on chat or phone. Can someone tell me please whether this happens more often and whether my order will be completed  soon?  I need internet very soon... thx 

2 REPLIES 2
andrewsimpson70
Hooked

Re: Broadband order is not completed

Well it happened to me too ! I am now told it will be 26h because the openreach engineer didn't keep the appointment - given that it didn't require a home visit this is entirely down to BT - Openreach = BT - PlusNet is owned by BT ergo the fault was with BT.  And I get the idea that this happens to just about everyone. 

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Broadband order is not completed

Hi @Sina,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I can see from checking this that there is an error in the order which has prevented this from completing in which our suppliers have raised a bridge case to remove this error.

Our suppliers have advised us to contact them back on the 27/09/2017 where they will provide us with a further update and hopefully complete your connection.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.