cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not been upgraded

Felicity

Broadband not been upgraded

I recently upgraded from standard broadband to fibre I was told an engineer just needed to connect me at the phone exchange over a week later this still hasn't happened. On Friday a phone engineer turned up at my house saying he needed to fix a fault on my line one which I had no idea even existed. He fixed the line at the pole but said he's not sure how I will get fibre as my line is a normal phone line and not a fibre one. I had no idea what he ment so have tried ringing plusnet customer services I was on hold for an hour and twenty minutes before giving up. This is absolutely ridiculous. I have a one year old child I can't be stuck on the phone for nearly an hour and a half. I have my fibre router I had an email saying it had been activated then to be told it wasn't activated now to be told by a phone engineer I can't even get it yet trying to get anyone to actually just sort my flamingo broadband once and for all is just proving impossible.
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Broadband not been upgraded

Sorry to hear that.

It looks like the upgrade date has been pushed back to the 13th.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Broadband not been upgraded

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still