cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not activated

partfinderman

Broadband not activated

Hello, our activation date was the 28th of March, but our previous internet supplier was cut off yesterday and we have had no email or text telling us when our connection will be activated. Please can you help, as this is not a great time to be without internet, thank you
4 REPLIES 4
shlr

Re: Broadband not activated

Same here - activation due today, but not yet connected. Have been without internet for more than 6 weeks after Plusnet botched our house move. Have been struggling to get through on phone due to reduced service. Hoping someone can help on forum.
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Hope you're both connected now. When I changed, the swap over wasn't simultaneous, like it is with other providers. My phone/ internet went off about 7am. Phone came on at about 8am, but no internet until about 8pm.

Dragonslayer

Same here - activation was due 25th March but not yet connected. Have been without internet for more than 2 weeks after Plusnet botched our house move. Have been struggling to get through on phone due to reduced service. Hoping someone can help on forum or tell me how to actually speak to someone to sort this!
partfinderman

No, still no activation and just a very unhappy household. If the router is set to default settings it will have all green lights on the device but provide no internet (browser can't access anything, devices say no connection)

If I enter I username and password into the router and try to connect, the internet light turns red and it will not establish a connection.