Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not activated when said

tennantwhovian
Hooked

Broadband not activated when said

Hi there,

My broadband was suppose to be activated on the 5th and it still isn't! It's been a month since I moved into my flat and been excited to get things back up and running but not sure what to do now the deadline has passed.

Got the confirmation that the phone line is active and I've got the router ready to set up, is there anything further at my end I can do to speed this up?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Broadband not activated when said

Phone or use Chat and get Plusnet to confirm your live date for broadband, contact details here https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay and that we've not been able to notify you about this.

The migration from your previous provider has failed due to them cancelling the "cease light" order which was part of the process.

I'm sending a request to our provisioning team to place a new order and in the meantime the service with the current provider should still be working.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tennantwhovian
Hooked

Hi Thanks for getting back to me,

Just chatted to a nice Kath on here, she says it will be active on Thursday

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries and I'm glad to hear you had a good chat with Kath, she'll get that sorted for you Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tennantwhovian
Hooked

Ok now I'm getting really annoyed. 

Having been told after the 5th that the new date my broadband would be activated was today (11th August) I received another text saying:

'This is to confirm that your order is in progress and this is due for completion on the 25/08/2016'

WHAT THE HELL?! Now I have to wait till the 25th?! Come on this is getting ridiculous!

(Apologies if I am misunderstanding this)