cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not Activated

Nicolak

Broadband not Activated

Hi,

I was informed my broadband was due to activate yesterday (1st April) I was told I would receive two text messages  when it did go online, however I've not received any text messages that my phone line has activated or for my broadband. When I check my order status on the website it's also still on activating your line which says:

"5. Activating your line: 

Broadband orders typically take a week to complete. We're waiting for confirmation that your broadband order, due {strCustActivationdate}, has completed. "

Thanks,

Nicola

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Broadband not Activated

@Nicolak Welcome to the forums. As the system appears to fail quite often with regards to the email notifications, and order status updates, have you checked your phone line and/or tried to access your broadband? Trying them won't hurt anything, and you may be pleasantly surprised.

John
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

If the order tracker’s still showing on ‘activating your line’ that’ll suggest the account hasn’t been activated which could be because the order’s delayed. Plugging your router before this happens can often be a detriment as it’ll mean the automatic router setup doesn’t work properly when the account is activated. 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

An easy enough problem to solve @Thrall . Don't know if you have noticed, but the automatic notification services have a bad habit of being way out of line at times.

John
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Regardless of the automated emails though the account’s not showing as active so I doubt they’ll be able to connect even if they set up their router now