cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connected but no internet

FIXED
majicem

Broadband connected but no internet

Broadband connected but no internet, Blue light is on. tried to change details from setup@plusdsl.net to my username/password. still didn't work.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Broadband connected but no internet

Fix

Thanks for getting in contact @majicem

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to connect to the internet. It appears your order hadn't fully activated on our side so I've manually activated the account for you now. Can you try re-setting your router as you should now find you are able to connect to the internet.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
majicem

Thank you very much!!

AndySA

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem, the blue light is on, the hub says it's connected, configured as setup@plusfsl.net My laptop says I have internet access and I can ping the DNS servers from CMD prompt but all web sites are unreachable.
This was working ok until I changed my password yesterday, I've since changed it back and done multiple router resets, but still no joy. Any ideas ?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @AndySA

Sorry to hear of the problems you've had with your connection.

I believe you've called in and you're up and running again now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AndySA

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

yes, I called the support line and [CSA Removed] was able to look into my problem and fix it within half an hour.

He said there was a problem with the account and that maybe it hadn't been switched over completely from the old ISP, but he's sorted it out and I've been up and running ever since, so very happy now:-)

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No worries and I'm glad to hear this is sorted now. Smiley

Let us know if you need any further assistance at all.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet