cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

Cupoftea

Broadband activation

Ordered broadband back in October to be installed on 7th December in new home. Phone line has been activated, there was trouble connecting to the internet. Provisions team tried activating and it wouldn’t work, set me up with a new account and now have been told my broadband will be on 23/12. I understand that engineers aren’t available, but that’s not my problem, gave plusnet plenty of notice, now it’s a problem on their end and considering I am a paying customer thought they would have wanted to assist and sort the problem out sooner, waiting another 2 weeks for broadband is unacceptable, this was meant to be activated on 7th! Would like the broadband a lot sooner than that
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Broadband activation

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: Broadband activation

Hi @Cupoftea. Thank you for your message. I am really sorry to read of the issues experienced and appreciate the frustration caused. I have sent an email and text message via the account. Please ask the account holder to respond to this and i'll monitor this through to completion for you. You can also access this via the following link; https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=209198864. Chris

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team