Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

FIXED
stume
Hooked

Broadband activation

Hi.

Resorting to the forum after 30 mins on hold (and then it was answered, just background noise and then disconnected - not impressed). My broadband is in the process of being activated - phone transferred this morning, so previous provider can't connect, but my new router shows no internet connection a couple of hours later. Having checked through various welcome emails, it appears my broadband may not activate until tomorrow looking at the date given. I have switched providers plenty of times, but never come across an activation that will in effect leave me offline for potentially well over 24 hours by having such a gap between phone and ADSL. Should I expect it live today, or is the Plusnet transfer process really this bad these days?

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Broadband activation

Fix

Having checked through various welcome emails, it appears my broadband may not activate until tomorrow looking at the date given

@stume  If that says 'by midnight on 05/09' then it really means by 00:00 on 05/09 i.e anytime today. So don't panic yet, if everything is on schedule then it should go live later today.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

stume
Hooked

Thanks @MisterW , fingers crossed.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi there @stume, sorry for the delay in responding. I hope your order has now complete, but if you have any issues please just send us a PM with the username so that we can assist further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team