cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Switch date come and gone

richardb1

Broadband Switch date come and gone

Placed an order to switch and was initially told 5 March, then there was a problem and was told 7 March. 7 March comes and no updates or router. I gave it till the 8 March and opened a question, now its the 12 March and the question hasn't even been answered. Any chance of finding out what's going on and letting me know when something will happen?

5 REPLIES 5
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Broadband Switch date come and gone

Try popping your telephone number in the link below and see if there are any open orders and when they should complete

https://www.dslchecker.bt.com
richardb1

Cease is due to complete by 5 March.

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Mmm something doesn't sound right. There should be open orders . Normally it shows 2 open orders, one for phone and one for the broadband . Maybe a member of staff can shed some light on this problem.
Did you contact your previous provider ? And tell them you are leaving them?
Just sounds strange that there's a cease on your line.
richardb1

No I didn't contact BT as my contract was ending on 5 March. I did get an email from them about me leaving, so BT know, I am surprised they haven't disconnected me. I know what the answer is going to be, the supplier/openreach system has borked so it has to have some kind of intervention. Just really hoping for some kind of action from Plusnet.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @richardb1

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delays in your provide and thank you for your time on the telephone today.

As agreed, I have taken ownership of your issue and complaint ticket of which can be followed here

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance as we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards