cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Fibre Order update

Dimmingdave

Broadband Fibre Order update

Hi

I spoke to Emma customer services yesterday who said there had been a problem with my order but now resolved. I would get an email today with an updated activation date rather than the standard which is 23rd May. Also my modem had been posted.  I have looked on my order portal today and Modem order still showing as being processed and no activation date.  Come on plusnet I don't expect you to keep me informed every 5 min but just the updates and actions promised. Eager to get on and use the service but at the moment still don't know when going live.  The phone part of the order was superb went live 12 hours after ordering. Just need an update

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Broadband Fibre Order update

Hi @Dimmingdave, I am really sorry for the lack of updates you have received with the progression of your order, this certainly isn't the experience we want you to have. I have taken a look into this and provided a more detailed response on the status of the order which you can view here (due to containing some account specific information), I have taken personal ownership of this ticket so that I can keep you updated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Broadband Fibre Order update

This level of service seems to be the norm lately.