Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Activation Date

FIXED
jamiemaison

Broadband Activation Date

Hi Plusnet community,

I'm a new customer to Plusnet and due to have my broadband activated on what I thought was the 16th. When I log into my account the date is no longer listed (it's currently just blank) and no router has been posted so i'm just concerned that everything is still due to change over on the 16th? Due to the nature of my work it's imperative that I am back up and running on the 16th having my previous provider disconnected on the 15th. Has anybody else had this same issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Broadband Activation Date

Fix

Thanks for your post @jamiemaison and welcome to our Community Forums.

I've checked your order and I can confirm the transfer is due to happen on the 15th. There may be some downtime as the order completes and our service activates, but you should be back up and running by midnight on the day.

I've just ordered your router now so you should receive it within the next few days. We'd normally automatically ship a router a couple of days before you go live so it arrives just in time but you should get your router a lot sooner.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jamiemaison

Wow, thank you for your speedy reply and confirming that all for me. After some pretty terrible customer service at my last provider this is certainly a breath of fresh air, thank you!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem at all @jamiemaison 

Happy to help in any way we can

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet