cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Activated, No Router?

PeonyCorgi

Broadband Activated, No Router?

Just received a notice saying our fibre broadband is now active. Which is great - but we haven’t received a router to use it! I’ve checked tracking on the website and it’s just saying ‘ The order is queued to be sent to the supplier’ which suggests the router hasn’t even been sent despite me giving plenty of notice???

We’ve just moved and I work from home full time so it isn’t ideal that the router hasn’t even been ordered apparently let alone shipped to me. Is this typical with Plusnet and when am I likely to see my router? Currently having to rely on mobile hotspot to work.
4 REPLIES 4
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Broadband Activated, No Router?

Hi @PeonyCorgi,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. From checking the account I can confirm that has been actioned and will be with you as soon as possible. In the meantime do you have an alternative vdsl router as we may be able to authenticate this?

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
PeonyCorgi

Hi Josh

I don’t have an alternative, unfortunately - but if the router has been dispatched now I’m happy to wait a few days and use my phone hotspot in the meantime. We do have an engineer due out on the 8th, but if our broadband is active is this still necessary?

Thanks
Harriet
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @PeonyCorgi,

Thank you for taking your time to respond.

As the account is live the appointment is not needed and will not go ahead.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
PeonyCorgi

Hi Josh,

Great thanks for letting me know. Will wait for the router to arrive over the next few days 👍

Harriet