Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware when renewing your contract

FIXED
daviddoc
Grafter

Beware when renewing your contract

Beware what you are told when renewing your contract.I renewed last Monday and was happy with the deal.I was then told that as I had been a customer for 8years I would be sent the latest fibre router in appreciation of my custom.As I have not received the router I phoned today only to be told there is no record of this.The person who told me this is not in today and I have to wait until a manager can listen to a recording of the the call before a router can be sent out.So they are saying they don't believe me.I am still in my 14day cooling of period and am thinking I may go elsewhere if this is how you are treated as a long term customer.

Can I sign up with someone else during this cooling of period or do I have to cancel first.Any help would be appreciated

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Beware when renewing your contract

Sorry to hear that.

I'm getting this chased up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
daviddoc
Grafter

Thanks it is a shame it has come to this.

daviddoc
Grafter

What a shambles.I was told the call to prove i was promised the new router would be listened to today.I have now been told this can take 24/48hours.I have now been told Haley or Ian will be in touch tomorrow.If this is not sorted then i will look at moving on as i am getting fed up being lied to.
donniem

get out if you can. E mail "service" is unbelievably awful and virtually unuseable. Plusnet advice is to use gmail. So far my experience with broadband and TV is very good but emails would make a saint swear.

daviddoc
Grafter

Still no update on this should be contacted today but not holding my breath.
All this fuss on giving me the latest router.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Fix

Hi @daviddoc,

I am sorry to hear about your wait in response to having the call listened to for your new router. I can see that this has now been processed and the router has been dispatched to you.