cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being passed around different departments for over two weeks now.

bensh
Hooked

Being passed around different departments for over two weeks now.

I believe I should be paying plusnet some money for a complex install, but you don't seem to want to take it, but while you don't  my installation is stalled with Openreach and we are running out of time as there was a 30 day window. This is not that difficult.

I have been passed around different departments for over two weeks, nearly 3 weeks now - Please get a grip of your organisation.  I have rung multiple times (about 8 times now) but getting really fed up doing that and the wait each time - and then getting no further. Thought I was getting somewhere last week but missed a return call, but ticket(s) still show no progress. 

I am a mild person but this is really testing me. Please can someone review my tickets and get this progressed, or I will have to complain and will be asking for a full refund, regardless of the connectivity consequences.

2 REPLIES 2
bensh
Hooked

Re: Being passed around different departments for over two weeks now.

I also asked via twitter and that worked! Seem to have progress again. Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Being passed around different departments for over two weeks now.

Hi @bensh thanks for reaching out to us via our community forums (and Twitter). I'm sorry to see how your order has been handled once knowing there'll be excess construction charges. I thought I'd sort of echo things over here too...

We've (@Warwick) spoken with our revenue assurance team today and we've been advised we'll add the amount on to your account to come out of your ongoing payment method once the order has completed.

I've progressed the order with our suppliers amending the charging band and they've passed this to their planning team to get started on the work to provide you with a phone line and broadband service.

I'm taking this on personally and I'll update you as soon as I know more which I'd expect to be on Friday. Either way I've placed your ticket 192352604 into my workflow I'll chase things up then even if there isn't an update.

Apologies again for the inconvenience we've caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet