cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been a member of Plusnet for over 25 years when they were Force 9 and this is how I am treated

ITeamUK

Been a member of Plusnet for over 25 years when they were Force 9 and this is how I am treated

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm being too sensitive so am uploading a pdf of the correspondence between myself and Plusnet.

Some background. I have been with Plusnet since before the beginning when they first started as Force 9 back in 97. As a small IT business I have always championed Plusnet because I have only ever had minor issues with them however this is now beyond a joke and so have decided to air this issue online.
The first correspondence starts at the beginning of March but it has been ongoing since the beginning of February when I requested a line to be installed at my premises. The current telephone lines runs alongside the premises and should according to the two engineers that came out be a 'simple process'. As it's a private laneway the head engineer asked me to get permission from all the other residents for the work to be carried out. Which I did. After 2 months I am no nearer to getting a line installed and no one is taking responsibilty. I have three young boys at school and the only access to the internet we have is by a 4G hotspot with only speeds of 5 -6 mb at best paying £20 a month for the privelege.
Appalling customer service from Plusnet😠  What do you think I should do next? 

Moderators Note

Removed attachments with CSA names as per Forum rules

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Been a member of Plusnet for over 25 years when they were Force 9 and this is how I am treated

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Been a member of Plusnet for over 25 years when they were Force 9 and this is how I am treated

Can’t help with your immediate problem but I think you will end up taking the same action as a number of long term previous customers have done.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@ITeamUK  I have seen your attachments before they were removed and it would seem that the delay is entirely due to Openreach doing nothing for months despite Plusnet frequently asking for updates and escalations.

Unfortunately Openreach seem to be a law unto themselves with their almost total monopoly of the phone network. I expect any ISP would have the same problems dealing with Openreach.

I don't think you can blame Plusnet directly for this, they have tried very hard to get Openreach to progress the order but without much response.  All you can do is keep pushing Plusnet to get their supplier to do what is required of them. Best of luck.😀