cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad start - no router

newuser1

Bad start - no router

So my broadband switch which happened today means I now have no internet whilst I wait for the Plusnet router which was not ordered. Question 216921393 for reference.

Not a good start!

Can I get a refund on lost time as I apparently have to wait 3-5 days from today for the router to arrive. 3-5 days where I'm without a service I can use.

Could someone also check my account as the account summary is all messed up and doesn't make any sense.

I would use my existing router but that's locked to Sky and about to be returned to them anyway.

I hope things improve from this start as the smooth transition I was promised has not been smooth at all. 

Thanks

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Bad start - no router

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @newuser1,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. If there is any downtime once the connection has gone live, we'd be happy to apply a credit to the account to cover the difference. Regarding the account summary page, what info is wrong? Please send me a Private Message and we'll take a look into this with you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
newuser1

PM sent as requested.

I thought the change would be relatively seamless, not having to wait 3-5days past 'go-live' for a router to arrive. I have no broadband or phone currently.