cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience

Dkmcclelland

Bad experience

Placed an order with PN, to transfer phone and broadband service, a couple of weeks ago.

No confirmation email was receiced, although my current provider emailled thr very same hour to advise service and transfer on the 19th. yet a week later a letter waa received from PN advising service will transfer on the 20th, which was confirmed via text also.

By Friday 16th no router had been received nor any any notification.

Tried to telephone but queue of over 60 mins was advised. Tried to live chat, was advised that the operator had pushed to order through, but couldn’t advise when it would be despatched.

Have just received an email, on 20th, to advise router has been picked, is ready for despatch and should be received in 3-5 working days - so no PN router for go luve date.

Sounds to me like PN have overstreched themselves in terms of order processing !
4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Bad experience

@Dkmcclelland Welcome to the forums.

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm what is happening, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order has a completion date for today.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Dkmcclelland

Thank you 'SpendLessTime' however that does not help in any way

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Dkmcclelland, thanks for getting in touch and a warm welcome to the forums!

I can see you have since spoken with someone and they have resolved this for you.

headrowe

Hi there,

received my router two days before my go live date. Thirty two days and dozens of phone calls later I have just been connected to the internet.Were told constantly it would be 24-48 hrs, it's a systems fault, it's a billing issue but finally a guy actually took the trouble to take the serial number of my router and connected me within minutes.

You need the patience of a saint when trying to contact any department as waiting times are consistently an hour or more and don't expect to speak to anyone with any authority as it doesn't happen !!

Anyway hope you get your router and all goes well.