cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Customer Service

scarnell
Hooked

Awful Customer Service

Having ordered broadband from yourselves on 10th July with an activation date of 26th July for our temporary accommodation following a house fire, I contacted customer services on 1st August to find out why we had not received an email informing us our connection was live.

I later receive the following message which makes no sense "As promised I have spoken to our suppliers and the order that was in place has had to be cancelled as there is a marker on the line from the previous provider. We have now requested that the tag be removed to allow us to removed to allow us to replace the order. This could take up to 5 working days "

So why has no one at PlusNet investigated to find out why our connection was not live on 26th July, and if it wasn't for myself contacting you on 1st August how long before PlusNet would have made contact with me?

Despite contacting yourselves once a week for updates I was reassured everything was in order, so why has the issue only been discovered now as a result of my intervention?

Hardly a service to boast about on TV!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Awful Customer Service

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry that the way that the issue affected your order meant that we weren't aware meaning we weren't able to handle this or communicate it with you proactively. 

I realise this won't help in your situation but it is something that we're looking at changing in order to improve on the customer experiences of house moves in the future. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team