Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting update on Broadband connection

FIXED
SB3
Hooked

Awaiting update on Broadband connection

I have recently registered for plus net and awaiting for the order update. Router arrived on the 24th March.

Checking my online account only shows {strCustActivationDate} so I don't know when the broadband will become active.

One of the customer colleague mentioned that 1st April is the activation date however the account shows above message and phone order is still in progress.

I have tried to reach via Helpdesk contact number but no luck today. call went for more than 30 mins and no one responded.

Appreciate if you can progress the broadband at the earliest.

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Awaiting update on Broadband connection

Hiya @SB3 thanks for getting in touch and a warm welcome to Plusnet!

I'm really sorry that you're not able to track your order properly online and also for the issues getting in touch with our team. I'd like to help with this for you Smiley

It does look like you have since been able to reach our team but just to confirm, your orders are due to complete on the 1st April, any time up to midnight. 

Please let me know if you have any further queries. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
SB3
Hooked

@LaurenB , thanks for the response. Appreciate that. I still see the phone order and broadband is still in progress in the system. Hope this will be activated tomorrow as per plan.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey!

Orders are still committed to go live today, you'll receive two separate emails soon advising that the phone and broadband services are live soon all being well Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
SB3
Hooked

Thanks for the response. I 've received email saying home phone service is activated. Now waiting for broadband to be activated.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Fix

I've just jumped the queue for you haha, your broadband should now be active too Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
SB3
Hooked

Brilliant, thanks for the help. I have received the email  Smiley

SB3
Hooked

@adam945 Could you please let me know why it shows as Cessation charge - activated under account summary of my account?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

That shows on everyone’s account, it is only applicable if you cease the service totally e.g you don’t transfer anywhere else and get rid of the phone line and broadband

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SB3
Hooked

thanks for the clarification.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@SB3  It has previously been confirmed by Plusnet that the cessation charge is a legacy thing that is no longer relevant and not charged. It is just one thing hanging on in the accounts system which does not apply anymore.