cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting Update On Broadband Activation - Looks Like Can No Longer Contact By Phone

Zclough

Awaiting Update On Broadband Activation - Looks Like Can No Longer Contact By Phone

I am awaiting an update on the engineer visit for my property, it is meant to be today but had multiple issues so would like update to confirm this is still going ahead today?

Plusnet customer services is unavailable so how are people meant to contact with issues? My setup has been delayed a few times since requesting and should have been completed in June and still awaiting the completion so would like update on this.

8 REPLIES 8
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: AWAITING UPDATE ON BROADBAND ACTIVATION - LOOKS LIKE CAN NO LONGER CONTACT BY PHONE

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Order and changed topic title from all caps as per Forum rules

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Zclough

Re: AWAITING UPDATE ON BROADBAND ACTIVATION - LOOKS LIKE CAN NO LONGER CONTACT BY PHONE

Are you able to assist with this topic or just moving it to different folder?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @Zclough

From what I can see you've spoken with our support team regarding this.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Zclough

Hi, I have spoken to the support team but i am still waiting a call back to confirm the external work has been completed today and the visit will still go ahead tomorrow morning. Can you confirm?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Zclough

I can see our support team confirmed this for you earlier this afternoon

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Zclough

Yes they did thank you. BT engineer has now been out and i still have no broadband and he doesn't understand why this has to be done as a seperate job. How can this be sped up as i need the broadband on ASAP as already waited over one month?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to us @Zclough

Unfortunately when a survey is needed we casn't place the orders simultaneously as they will both fail due to a survey being needed

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@Zclough wrote:

Are you able to assist with this topic or just moving it to different folder?

@Zclough 

The Moderators on this forum are volunteering customers with no access to Plusnet systems.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine