cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atrocious customer experience

Shazahmed251

Atrocious customer experience

I've placed my order initially on the 24th October, its been ONE WHOLE MONTH since plusnet has not been keeping their promises which put hope not only in one person but the whole family. Plusnet services simply offer empty promises; I was supposed to go live on the 9th November to this day they are not activating my broadband or telephone. I paid upfront as well... They keep saying it'll be activated on said and said dates and they fail to do so.. I want a refund for what I paid and I want the broadband to be activated today as promised or I will be cancelling my subscription. I will no longer tolerate lies fed by plusnet support.
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Atrocious customer experience

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Atrocious customer experience

Thanks for your post @Shazahmed251 

I'm sorry for the delay with your order. From what I can see that completed this morning however upon testing your line the tests are showing a fault at the exchange on Openreach's equipment so I've reported a fault with our suppliers now and we've been provided an estimated response time of by 26/11/20 23:59:59 for an engineer to investigate further.

We'll provide an update as soon as we know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet