cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else had their home move screwed up?

killyourfriends

Anyone else had their home move screwed up?

Did a home move. Spoke to call centre, they promised it would be within days. Once i came off the phone the ticket was updated to say it would take 15 days.

Day 16 was yesterday. I called to ask why the broadband wasn't working and was told there is a fault on the line that will take 5 days to clear then once that happens i've got to wait another 14-16 days all over again for install. No one bothered to tell me this yesterday and they seem to wait until the day to test meaning you've got another 2-3 weeks to go!

Anyone else had this problem?  It's just a circus at PlusNet!!

(Question 172214545)

9 REPLIES 9
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Anyone else had their home move screwed up?

Moderators Note.

Moved from broadband to My Order.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
killyourfriends

On Trust Pilot you suggested to raise a post here. I did and you hid it where no one can see it and didn't even answer me.

What is wrong with your pathetic company?  How do you still have customers?

I will keep posting online on every available forum and website until you answer me and this is sorted.

DISGUSTED.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Complaints ignored.

@killyourfriends wrote:

I've received shocking service from Plus Net, i left a trust pilot review. The response was to post here. I did and the post was hidden and never answered.

Hi @killyourfriends,, I'm really sorry you're having a bad experience with Plusnet, but we'd never hide your post, In fact these boards are moderated by our customers to keep them impartial. 

I will keep posting online everywhere i can find until Plus Net realise they actually need to help customers, not just take their money.

You're welcome to post your opinions anywhere, but I'd lat least like a chance to rectify your issues, one of our support team will be contacting you soon.

Let us know how you get on.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Thanks for your time on the phone @killyourfriends

As per our conversation, your broadband order was rejected by our suppliers systems on the 11th April due to their records not showing that broadband is available to order. I do sincerely apologise that this wasn't checked sooner.

Records appear to now be corrected, so I've replaced your broadband order. Once it is confirmed I'll be requesting it is expedited. I'm taking ownership of this for you, and I'm in the office tomorrow, so I'll provide an update then.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
killyourfriends

I will wait to hear about the compensation you're going to offer for incompetence and lack of service.

You can tell me about that on Tuesday when the line is working.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'll be happy to discuss a gesture of goodwill.

As advised, I'd expect the order to complete then if all goes to plan but it's not something I can guarantee at this stage.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there.

I'm just posting back on here to let you know that your broadband order has completed.

I've updated your ticket with an offer for a gesture of goodwill.

I hope this helps.

Anoush

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
NikkiNakkiNoo

Unfortunately I endured the same shoddy service-router was delivered to old address then took OVER 1 MONTH of phone calls and messaging (kept getting it 'put on hold' or 'escalated to the escalations team' ([-Censored-]?!?)
Finally got connected tho keeps dropping so I may have another long drawn out battle ahead of me yet...groan!
Very disappointed at lack of ownership or proper explanation on the issue. And whilst they are refunding my payments made with no service, it doesn't quite make up for such a frustrating, inconvenient disruption (not to mention the small fortune spent on mobile data whilst without service).
I would not recommend a friend Sad
Nikki Nakki Noo
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Our tests aren't showing any issues so we'd need you to raise a fault here so we can investigate further.

If you can let us know once you've done this we'll get that picked up for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team