cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any updates on my order?

nikolinak

Any updates on my order?

Greetings,
I am writing in regards to a confusion I have. I've ordered to switch from BT to Plusnet on the 17th of October and up until today, no updates on neither text or e-mail. I've talked through live chat and I was said that my phone line has been completed but yet in my order tracker it says that a problem has occured. I've talked once again in live chat and I was said that the broadband order was complete and the phone line is is still being processed.I've called and was said that I should wait a text cofirming an engineer's appointment, still no message as of today.Although, the first subscription payment is unticked, I've realised that the first month's payment has been withdrawn from my account.
Having said that, can anyone clarify what exactly is hapenning with my order and when exactly is my connection going to be online? As a University student it is almost impossible to study without an internet connection and this was thr case for 2.5 weeks. I am very confused and frustrated with this issue and any clarification or update would be very helpful.
Kind Regards,
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Any updates on my order?

Hi @nikolinak

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry for any confusion with your order.

I have had a look into your account and can see the cause, as the details are account specific I have raised a ticket on your account that you can view here

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Any updates on my order?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'